Microsoft Azure for WMS
As you might expect, Microsoft's cloud platform Azure is a power platform to deliver the next wave of technology to warehouse management solutions like WithoutWire.
Bins are a key factor in helping to provide successful management and tracking of inventory within the four walls of your warehouse. A Bin is a barcoded stationary location within the warehouse in which inventory is stored. When using the WithoutWire system, you may choose to have one or multiple bins within your warehouse. If you are using the multi bin functionality (meaning you will have more than 1 bin in your warehouse), WithoutWire recommends to have multi bin managed within the WithoutWire system versus the ERP, however it is possible to have multi bin turned on and managed in both systems if preferred.
Throughout the Zones and Bins section of the Support Center are several pages that have been created to help familiarize the user with bins and how they may be setup within the system.
- For information on bin methods refer to the Setting up your Warehouse and Bins page
- To edit and create bins refer to the Bin Maintenance page
- To learn about the different bin types available in the system refer to the Overview of Bin Types page
- To set up the rules for each selected bin type refer to the Setting up Bin Type Rules page
- To learn about and set up primary bins refer to the Setting up Primary Bins page