Microsoft Azure for WMS
As you might expect, Microsoft's cloud platform Azure is a power platform to deliver the next wave of technology to warehouse management solutions like WithoutWire.
Placing Items on Hold
Item/Hold Maintenance allows items to be taken off and put on hold through the web console. The function also allows for reason codes to be attached to these operations for reporting and tracking purposes later.
This feature is found in the Inventory Operations Tab > Item Tools > Item/Hold Maintenance
- Enter the Item Number of the item you want to change the hold status, then press the Go button
- If the item type is not basic, then select the lot number/serial/expiration date from the drop down list to search for a particular Item.
- Click on the Edit link next to the item that you would like to change the hold statuses for.
- Select the new hold status from the Inventory Hold Status drop down box.
- Select the hold status reason from the Inventory Hold Reason drop down box
- Click on the Update link to save the changes.
- Click on the Cancel link to exit without saving your changes.
To see how these Hold improvements can be used to quickly and effectively find and halt contaminated goods check out our Recall Video.