Purchase Order Export Filters
NOTE: These filters are available on version 9.5 and above.
This method allows the exporting of purchase orders by a combination of filters. These filters include begin and end date, receiving status code, item number, and purchase order number.
The Purchase Order Export Object returns a list of completed order information.
- Accept: application/json
- Authorization: <ClientKey>
- Host: withoutwire.com
- beginDate – creation date of the purchase order
- endDate – creation date of the purchase order
- receivingStatusCode – NEW (New PO), UNA (Unassigned), WFR (Waiting for Receipt), RIP (Receiving in Progress), RC (Receiving Complete), EIP (Export In Process), EC (Export Complete), CMP (Complete)
- itemNumber – filter by item number. returns all purchase orders that include this item number
- poNumber – filter by purchase order number. returns a specific purchase order.
Accept: application/jsonAccept: application/json
Response Object: Purchase Order Object