Setting Up Bin Type Rules
Bin Type/Rule Assignment
This feature is found on the web console in the Inventory Operations Tab > Bin Tools > Bin Type/Rule Assignment
The Bin Type/Rule Assignment screen allows users to modify the allowed actions within a bin type.
- Select a bin type to modify using the Select Bin Type drop down box.
- Check the functions within the grid that you would like activated for the selected bin type.·
- Transfer From: allows you to transfer items out of the bin.·
- Transfer To: allows you to transfer items to the bin.·
- Allow Receiving To: allows this bin type to be listed as a receiving location on the handheld.·
- Allow Kit Assembly: allows this bin type to be in the Kitting and Manufacturing drop down box.
- This is a pre-assigned rule set up by Appolis, if you would like to alter what bins have access to kit assembly please contact Appolis Support
- Allow Back Flushing: allows the check box in the Bin Maintenance screen to be checked.
- This is a pre-assigned rule set up by Appolis, if you would like to alter what bins have access to Kit assembly please contact Appolis Support
- Click the Update button to save the changes.
NOTE: Some functions cannot be selected with certain bin types. You will notice a slight variation between the check boxes if that function is not available for this bin type.