WithoutWire’s COVID-19 Update and Response
To all our clients and partners regarding COVID-19,
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve, we want to share with you WithoutWire’s plans to ensure business continuity and the safety of our employees, partners, and clients. Our top priorities continue to be the health and well-being of our WithoutWire team, ensuring uninterrupted service to our clients and partners, and finally, doing our part in preventing further spread of the virus.
WithoutWire’s business operations will continue without interruption. Our plan is to continue working with our clients as aggressively as the circumstances will allow. We will continue to fully support all clients while moving forward with new projects and outstanding work as planned. We understand that your situations will have their own considerations, and we will do everything in our power to adapt as needed to minimize any inconveniences.
We want to share with you some of our policies and procedures relating to the COVID-19 situation.
WithoutWire’s Client Support will continue as usual. Currently, we anticipate no interruptions or changes in this area of our business. Please continue to use our support numbers or our WithoutWire Support Portal to report any service-related activities.
- The majority of our employees have been working remotely over the past couple of months to contain and prevent the further spread of the Coronavirus.
- WithoutWire has been identified as an Essential Business and is maintaining select staff in the office to ensure critical operations remain uninterrupted.
- Our process and efficiency with our new operating environment continue to improve as we utilize new tools and processes such as:
- Utilizing video for internal and external communications wherever possible.
- Conducting daily virtual stand-up meetings with all staff where attendance is required to review all tasks and projects.
- Conducting daily virtual meetings with the Sr. Leadership team and pertinent team leaders to address any issues with active client projects and support cases.
We expect that most, if not all, the work done on-site can be transitioned to a virtual environment using Microsoft Teams or other related technologies. If on-site travel is needed, we will treat each instance on a case by case basis and only allow it to occur once a detailed plan has been agreed to with our client.
Serving our Clients
Everyone at WithoutWire understands the stress this situation is causing individuals, communities, and companies everywhere. We will weather the storm, and life will once again resume to normal. If at any point though during this situation, there is anything we can do to help you and your company, we hope you will let us know and allow us to serve you.
As you all know, relationships are the foundation of who we are at WithoutWire. We will continue to monitor the outbreak closely and take all necessary steps to support our partners and clients while protecting the safety of our team based on guidance from local, state, and national authorities. We will continue to be vigilant in our communications with our clients and we know that now, more than ever, our focus needs to be on you, our clients, and your projects.
Please contact us with additional questions.
The WithoutWire Team