Modernize distribution process by real-time tracking the movement of goods. WithoutWire’s integrated platform allows for fast and efficient fulfillment and provides tracking and delivery of goods to multiple locations.
Distribution Fulfillment: EDI, ASN and Shipment Tracking for Improving Omni-Channel Operations
In a complex industry, everything from inventory to traceability is crucial for driving efficiency.
Optimize delivery and receiving process to reduce errors for more inventory control. Well-organized delivery and receiving procedures are essential to maintaining accurate inventory counts.
- Inbound and Outbound Orders from ecommerce or EDI transmissions to the ERP to WithoutWire for fulfillment (pack/pack/ship).
- Generate UCC128 package labels for easy identification upon customer receipt.
- Serialized Shipping Container Code (SSCC) matching with fulfillment and shipment tracking to your ERP for rapid invoicing.
- ASN (advanced ship notice) information to be processed through EDI to your Big Box trading partners.
- Supply chain managed digitally through our mobile technology eliminates paper, spreadsheets, data entry and lost inventory.
Distribution Fulfillment: Pick, Pack, and Ship Optimized to Fit Your Supply Chain Needs
Fulfillment options with flexibility to meet your customer demand.
WithoutWire’s fully integrated platform allows for lot traceability from manufacturing to finished goods.
- Pick cases and pallets in various zones by separate users for faster parallel picks.
- Combine sets of picks into one wave set with options to auto-ship or move to packing with secondary QA check.
- Automatically assign license plates during picks for optimal staging, packing, shipping, and site transfer receipts.
- There are over 30 picking configurations to help you work more efficiently.
- Ability to add hold status for short pick, unpick cancelled orders, or partially stage picks.
- Manually or auto-assign orders in round robin fashion.
- Automatically distribute order picks with routes in reverse stop order.
- FEFO, FIFO, primary pick, or hybrid models.
Distribution Process Control and Operational Transparency
Real-time data and optimization of process flow.
You could say we’ve mastered the art of site transfers. Site transfers come in many flavors.
- Site transfers are generated by user requests, API integrations, or min/max replenishments.
- Support single scan license plate scans, or require full receiving processes.
- Handle QA hold and over receiving automatically.
- In-Transit locations can be used to track inventory in process.
- Combine multiple replenishment transfers into a single pick and receipt.
- Full license plate support.
Optimize Distribution to Reduce Picking Time.
License plates bring efficiency in movement and process.
The concept behind license plates starts with the idea of a collection. If you can track a collection using a serialized identifier (license plate number), then you can use a single scan for movements and transactions against a collection of inventory.
- Options for Pre-printed License Plates or print during an operation on the floor for additional label capabilities.
- Multiple LP holds for efficient hold management.
- Supports nested LPs.
- Translate license plates into UCC128 data for ASN shipping.