Modernize distribution process by real-time tracking the movement of goods. WithoutWire’s integrated platform allows for fast and efficient fulfillment and provides tracking and delivery of goods to multiple locations.
Distribution Fulfillment: EDI, ASN and Shipment Tracking for Improving Omni-Channel Operations
In a complex industry, everything from inventory to traceability is crucial for driving efficiency.
Optimize delivery and receiving process to reduce errors for more inventory control. Well-organized delivery and receiving procedures are essential to maintaining accurate inventory counts.
- Inbound and Outbound Orders from ecommerce or EDI transmissions to the ERP to WithoutWire for fulfillment (pack/pack/ship).
- Generate UCC128 package labels for easy identification upon customer receipt.
- Serialized Shipping Container Code (SSCC) matching with fulfillment and shipment tracking to your ERP for rapid invoicing.
- ASN (advanced ship notice) information to be processed through EDI to your Big Box trading partners.
- Supply chain managed digitally through our mobile technology eliminates paper, spreadsheets, data entry and lost inventory.
Distribution Fulfillment: Pick, Pack, and Ship Optimized to Fit Your Supply Chain Needs
Fulfillment options with flexibility to meet your customer demand.
WithoutWire’s fully integrated platform allows for lot traceability from manufacturing to finished goods.
- Pick cases and pallets in various zones by separate users for faster parallel picks.
- Combine sets of picks into one wave set with options to auto-ship or move to packing with secondary QA check.
- Automatically assign license plates during picks for optimal staging, packing, shipping, and site transfer receipts.
- There are over 30 picking configurations to help you work more efficiently.
- Ability to add hold status for short pick, unpick cancelled orders, or partially stage picks.
- Manually or auto-assign orders in round robin fashion.
- Automatically distribute order picks with routes in reverse stop order.
- FEFO, FIFO, primary pick, or hybrid models.
Distribution Process Control and Operational Transparency
Real-time data and optimization of process flow.
You could say we’ve mastered the art of site transfers. Site transfers come in many flavors.
- Site transfers are generated by user requests, API integrations, or min/max replenishments.
- Support single scan license plate scans, or require full receiving processes.
- Handle QA hold and over receiving automatically.
- In-Transit locations can be used to track inventory in process.
- Combine multiple replenishment transfers into a single pick and receipt.
- Full license plate support.
Optimize Distribution to Reduce Picking Time.
License plates bring efficiency in movement and process.
The concept behind license plates starts with the idea of a collection. If you can track a collection using a serialized identifier (license plate number), then you can use a single scan for movements and transactions against a collection of inventory.
- Options for Pre-printed License Plates or print during an operation on the floor for additional label capabilities.
- Multiple LP holds for efficient hold management.
- Supports nested LPs.
- Translate license plates into UCC128 data for ASN shipping.
We believe our customers are most interested in buying success when they engage with us and our focus is ensuring your process, workflows and integrations are fulfilled.
At WithoutWire, we know your WMS is a mission-critical asset, and that’s why for each implementation a team of experts is dedicated to your success. Project management rigor is applied throughout a professional services engagement, along with best practices in business analysis, system design, programming, and quality assurance. We follow proven process and use best in class technology solutions to align your needs to our expertise, for a UX that fits your business. Once we understand your specific needs, our team configures the product and utilizes the quick and easy Native Apps for Android and iOS to promote a simplified and rapid deployment for users.
As your trusted partner, we bring nearly 20 years of implementation experience to set your project up for success. WithoutWire’s integration capabilities combined with many different enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems, positions us well to ensure our platform connects to your other critical systems. We use trusted integration solutions like SmartConnect as well as our industry standard OPEN APIs to create simple and seamless connections.
In addition, we streamline connections in your trading partner relationships and tackle EDI and ASN flows with partners like SPS Commerce.
For your freight, postal, consolidator, and LTL shipments we utilize Pacejet’s modern shipping API’s.
Choose efficiency and implement LOGEN logic, providing solutions to optimize customer level cubing and pack out rules, all through simple API connections.
To ensure powerful dashboards and reports, we utilize Microsoft Power BI with SQL Reporting Services. Our team works with you to understand and leverage a library of standard reports and dashboard modules and also ensures you understand how to configure and create your own.
Scaling, Security, Monitoring with Microsoft Azure Cloud
Our platform is built on the Microsoft Azure Cloud foundation. Whether you're a small business or a multi-national enterprise, WithoutWire has the right solution for your organization. Looking to see warehouse performance using Microsoft Azure? Contact us now!
Whether you’re a small business, or a multi-national enterprise, we have the cutting-edge technology your organization needs. Azure provides a consistent, familiar, and stable environment on an unparalleled global scale that stretches across 30 regions worldwide to ensure top performance at all times. For example, Microsoft Azure enables the AccuWeather team to respond to 10 billion requests for crucial weather data per day.
Analyze Data and Share Insights on Any Device
Power BI dashboards provide a 360-degree view of key performance indicators (KPIs) in one place, updated in real time, and available on all Android, iPhone devices, and from your web browser.
With one click, users can explore and redesign the data behind their dashboards using intuitive tools that make finding answers easy. Looking to see warehouse performance using Microsoft Power BI? Contact us now!
WithoutWire has harnessed this power for providing world-class business intelligence within our inventory management solution. Sitting on Microsoft Azure, Power BI adds a level of business intelligence without equal.
Adaptable WMS Designed for Seamless Integration
By leveraging real-time communications and integrations with partners like Microsoft, users are able to remove time and paperwork necessary to enter job results. WithoutWire's advanced functionality and user interface allow the user to order, receive, process, and ship inventory. Androids, iPhones, and tablets are no longer off limits. By using native camera scanning or semi-rugged enclosures for rapid scan capabilities, each user has the ability to utilize their own device or leverage the tools that you have already invested in. Users are able to track inventory, report consumed and/or damaged parts, track returns and transfers, and improve delivery accuracy, just to name a few advantages of WithoutWire WMS.
Without question, WithoutWire Compatibility works on the right device for whatever the job.
And on top of that, we’re accelerating our movements into the devices of everyday life, like smartphones and tablets. If it’s already a part of life, it’s a simple, easy step to make it a part of work through WithoutWire compatibility options.
Rugged Handhelds and Forklift Mounted Tablets
With new innovations from Honeywell and Zebra, rugged devices are the most powerful scanning devices in rugged environments on the planet. They can withstand the most brutal abuse on the job. Since processing power and user experience are key, Android and iOS tablets can be mounted to forklifts and paired with Bluetooth scanners for a modern approach to inventory operations.
Consumer Phones are a great choice for outside of the four walls of a warehouse or manufacturing plant. Android and iPhones can also be great for management oversight and for fast visibility to inventory anytime. Temporary labor or volunteer activities are also a great fit for consumer phones.
Consumer Tablets are low cost options best suited for mounting on carts, forklifts, or pallet jacks. They are almost always Bluetooth paired to a scanner. Consumer tablets are mounted using industrial cases for protection and in some cases tied to the battery on forklifts and pallet jacks.
The inventory platform for anywhere.
Whether you're a global logistics provider, large retailer, or managing large scale disaster relief supplies, speed and agility to move goods no matter what the conditions are, is paramount.
Keep your mind at ease knowing our customer support team is standing by to assist.
From initial scope to go-live and beyond, WithoutWire’s development experts and knowledgeable support staff keep you on track with 24/7 support and live chat services.
- Contact 24/7 support staff in-App and in-Site to keep you focused on what matters.
- Constant contact with your designated Engagement Manager to track and coordinate implementation end-to end, promoting efficiency and consistency.
- Reference your specialized Product Consultant for all usage questions on the WithoutWire product for initial training and workflows.
- Dedicated White Glove WMS services available to elevate your implementation experience and leave the hassle to our SMEs.