The Jobs function is very versatile. Depending on where the process was accessed from, and the order in which scans occur, the process will change slightly to fit the needs of the user.
- By tapping the Jobs Icon, the user will be prompted with a list of all Jobs. The user can then select jobs by tapping or scanning. Tapping the “<“ icon in the upper left corner will return the user to the main menu.
- At this point, the user can start to pick a line item by doing one of the following:
· Scan an Item Barcode as well as Core Value (Lot Number, Serial Number or Date) if applicable.
· Scan just the Item Barcode.
· Scan the Location where the Item resides. (A Bin or LP)
- The system requires the user to scan the Item (and Lot Number if Lot tracked), if the user begins by scanning the Location, the system will prompt for Item/Core Value (Date, Lot, Serial number). Conversely, if the user scans an Item/Lot, the system will assume the user is taking the item from the location on the screen. In order to consume an item, the user MUST scan the item or item/core value barcode, the only time a user is able to hand key information is when entering a core value or a quantity to consume.
- After the Item (and core value is scanned when applicable), the user will enter the quantity using a numeric keypad.
- Once all of the needed details have been scanned or entered, the user can tap the OK button to commit the record, tap the Cancel button to cancel this pick record, or tap the Options button to bring up an options menu (See Options for information)
- Once all the lines on the Job have been completed, tap the OK button to complete the job. You can also tap the Add Parts button to add parts to the job at any time.
Note: The system will auto-fill lot and location if there is only one line with the scanned Item on it.
Add Parts – You can add parts to a Job at any time before its completion, but the parts to add must be in the Field Service truck Location.
- During a Job, tap the Add Parts button to add product to the job.
- Scan the Item or LP to add.
- Enter Lot/Serial/Exp. Date and UOM if not scanned in.
- Choose the quantity to add. If an LP was scanned, the quantity cannot be changed, and the whole LP will be added.
- Change the reason if needed.
- Add an optional note to the part
- Verify all information is correct (Jobs Image 3), then tap the OK button to add the parts to the job.
Unpick All – Using this option will unselect all the Item, quantities, and core value information that was previously selected for this order.
Stage Partial Pick – Using this option will allows a user to stage the process for this order, and resume completing it at a later time. The user will be brought to a move screen in which they will select where they want to place the materials until the resume their work.
Print Labels – This allows the user to print a product label for the currently selected records.
Get Next Location – This toggles the displayed Location between the two oldest FIFO Bin Locations.
Undo – This allows the previous action to be undone, removing the last quantity that was added.
Short – This allows the user to short an Item if there are no more Locations containing this Item.
Add Line – This will allow the user to pick another line against the item/core value combo without going back in to the receive detail screen. Often used for serialized items.
UOM – Using this option will allow users to toggle between multiple units of measures for a single item for a user to pick by.