Manage Parts and Supplies
The Manage Parts & Supplies function is a way to adjust inventory into or out of a specific location by Job or item number.
Tapping the “<” icon in the upper left corner will return the user to the Main Menu.
- Begin by tapping the Manage Parts & Supplies Icon from the Main Menu.
- Scan or Enter Job or Item Number (and Lot Information/Serial Number/Expiration Date if applicable).
- Enter the Quantity to Adjust in the Qty Field
- Select the type of adjustment in the Type Field (see below)
- Adjustment In+ – Used when you need to increase or decrease inventory quantities.
- Damage – Used when you are creating an increase or a decrease in inventory due to damages.
- Obsolescence – Used to create an increase or a decrease in inventory because the product is no longer needed or wanted.
- Physical Inventory – Used to add to Physical Inventory.
- Variance – uses the quantity as a variance.
- Add any notes if needed
- Review the information, and if it is all correct, Tap the OK button