Signing In to the Mobile App
Logging In (Initial Login)
After receiving your devices, and following the brief setup of the WithoutWire app:
- Start the app. You should see the splash screen followed by the login screen.
- Using your Microsoft Work account, enter your email address and password. Press sign in.
- After your email and password are verified, you should see a second login.
- If you only have access to one client and one warehouse/site, you should be automatically passed through to the main screen of the app
- If you have access to multiple clients and one warehouse/site, you will need to use the client dropdown to choose the client.
- If you have access to multiple clients and multiple warehouse/site(s), you will need to use the client dropdown to choose the client and the warehouse/site dropdown to select a warehouse/site.
- After selecting a client and warehouse/site, press the login button.
- You should be automatically passed through to the main screen of the app.
That’s it. You have successfully logged into WithoutWire on your device.
Logging In (Persist login if available by manager)
If you’re coming back to your device from an extended period and you have persist login made available (by your company system admin):
- Start the app. You should see the splash screen.
- With the persist login flag, your previous login token is pulled from the app and you should be automatically passed through the login process.
- After successful authentication, you should briefly see the second login. Your client and warehouse/site previously chosen should be automatically selected and you will be sent to the main screen.
If you need to logout for the night or require passing off the device to a coworker:
- From the Main Screen, select Logout.
- You will be prompted to Logout.
- If you are not finished yet, select No.
- If you are ready to sign out, select Yes.
- You should be sent to the Azure B2C login and you or the next user will be required to repeat the initial login process detailed above.
NOTE: It is best practice to always sign out when your shift has ended if using a shared device.