Signing In to the Web Console
Signing In (Initial Sign In)
Once you have signed up for WithoutWire, you are ready to sign in and begin using the system. The sign in process is simple:
- Navigate to the WithoutWire Web Console at https://qa.withoutwire.com.
- You will be redirected to a Sign In page. Enter your Email address and password and then press Sign In.
- If you were added to WithoutWire by a company administrator, you should have been provided a temporary password to use for your first sign in. After entering this temporary password, you will be prompted to create a new password that you will use for subsequent sign ins.
- After your email and password are verified, if you are a registered user in a single Site, you will be automatically signed in. That’s it!
- If you are a registered user for multiple Clients and/or Sites, you will need to use the Client/Site dropdowns to choose the Client/Site that you wish to sign in to. Once you have made your selection press Sign In.
That’s it. You have successfully logged into WithoutWire. See the Knowledgebase for more information on specific Web Console functions.
Signing In to a Different Site
If your WithoutWire account is associated with multiple Sites, you can switch between them easily without needing to sign out and back in:
- Click on the Site icon on the Web Console top bar next to the site name
- A dropdown list will appear of all sites your account is associated with. Simply select the Site you would like to switch to and you will be automatically signed in.
- If you wish to switch to the Web Console for a separate client you will need to sign out and back in as detailed below,
If you need to sign out for the night or wish to sign in to the Web Console for a different Client you are registered for:
- Click on the user icon on the Web Console top bar next to your username.
- Click Sign Out.
- You will be directed to page informing you that you have signed out successfully.
- To Sign In again simply repeat the process detailed above.
NOTE: It is best practice to always sign out when your shift has ended if you are using a shared device.