Without a doubt, your inventory challenges have found the solution.
Put your organization in a place of strategic advantage. Nimble, smart, and technically advanced.
Beverage & Wine & Spirits
WithoutWire has serviced beverage companies with its inventory system since 2004. Key Features Include:
- Embedded Microsoft Power BI for data analytics on performance of your operation
- Route Management and order delivery date automation based on holidays and route stops
- Truck staging and load planning for pre-planning picks
- Multiple UOM support for case and pallet pick efficiency
- ASN and EDI support
Bio-Medical and Pharmaceutical
Our medical device, bio-medical, and pharmaceutical customers trust WithoutWire to meet strict compliance requirements and at the same time bring unique techniques to optimize the labor that often can balloon when adding additional traceability levels.
Traceability and compliance audits are a necessary process. WithoutWire provides the confidence that if a recall does occur, we can pinpoint the concern quickly.
- Custom attributes for inspection and vendor score cards
- Support for vendor and internally generated lot numbers
- GS1 barcode support for rapid receiving
- Advanced hold management system for QA
- Cross site moves to support allocation to manufacturing
As the distribution of medical and legal marijuana grows, so does the need for strict compliance with governments. Traceability and real-time reporting are a must. Key features include:
- Cross Site Moves with Traceability
- Custom Attribute Data Collection for QA
- QA Hold Management with Custom Rules
- Full Audit Reporting
Oil & Chemical
Chemicals and other liquids bring unique challenges to inventory management. Key features include:
- Variety of license plate and certificate of authentication labels for HAZ-MAT materials.
- On the fly unit of measure conversions from KG to LBS
- Over receiving and over picking in multiple units of measure is base in WithoutWire.
Retail & Consumer Goods
Implementations of field service often lack appropriate attention to inventory management. The strategic movement of parts is critical to both customer satisfaction and keeping operational costs at bay. Whether you need to find a part quickly in the field, or automatically create replenishment picks for mass delivery to the field, inventory visibility is where great functionality starts.
While deep functionality is key, it means nothing if techs don’t use the apps. That’s where user experience comes in. We designed our UI with the help of interface experts. Techs love the easy of use so they can get to the task at hand.
Getting the right raw materials at the right time optimizes labor. To help you address this, we support a variety of techniques to replenish manufacturing or job sites.
Traceability and recalls are a necessary process in today’s supply chain. WithoutWire provides the confidence that if a recall does occur, we can pinpoint the problem quickly. We include a variety of methods to help you support lot traceability and serial tracking, and at the same time keep labor costs at a minimum.