Replenish raw materials at the right time with the right lots. Whether using FIFO or FEFO methods to rotate inventory, provide the assurance that your inventory management for manufacturing meets strict compliance requirements.
Without components staged for manufacturing, WIP becomes ZIP.
For many, the timing of movements for raw materials to manufacturing staging is a big part of high performance. To accomplish this, we provide you a collection of tools to keep things flowing.
- View raw material needs directly from the kitting and manufacturing screen so action can be taken quickly.
- Manufacturing Jobs can create picks that direct staging to the appropriate manufacturing location.
- Manual Bin Moves can be used at anytime to handle more complex needs.
- Setup Replenishment MIN/MAX levels for a stream of constant inventory when some materials are very common to a manufacturing process.
Be ready to pick up the pace when high volumes hit.
You only have so much labor, so make the most of it with optimization features that keep you in the black. Picking is usually the most important process in inventory processing science.
For most inventory centric companies, the outbound side of the inventory is not only where most companies generate their profit, but it’s also the most labor intensive.
- Pick each case and pallet in separate zones by separate individuals for fast parallel picks.
- Combine a set of picks into one wave set with options to auto-ship or move to packing with secondary QA check.
- License plates are automatically assigned during picks for optimal staging, packing, shipping, and site transfer receipts.
- Over 30 picking configurations to help you work the way you want.
- Short pick, unpick cancelled orders, or partially stage picks with a hold status.
- Auto-assign or manually assign orders in round robin fashion.
- Order picks with routes are automatically distributed in reverse stop order.
- FEFO, FIFO, primary pick, or hybrid models.
Inventory Management for Manufacturing Jobs with License Plate Activations
Created for continuous flow or discrete manufacturing scenarios.
Manufacturing relies on accurate information about raw materials and finished goods. Whether you are producing machine parts with serial numbers or consumable food that requires lot or expiration date tracking, manufacturing jobs are executed with optimal scanning and inventory movements.
- Auto-stamp expiration dates based on finished good item shelf life settings.
- Single scan activation of finished good creation and simultaneous back flushing using license plates.
- Integrate picking to prep your manufacturing run with the right amount of inventory at the right time.
- Use replenishments with MIN/MAX levels to keep the process flowing.
- Designate certain items as continuous flow with automatic FIFO selection or require scanning of lots before production begins.
- Print a variety of license plate labels with barcodes for license plate, item numbers, and lots, expiration dates, or serial numbers.
Traceability requirements can cost you a lot.
Often the requirement to lot track drives manufacturers to incur much more cost than they anticipate. The best way to deal with it is to intelligently manage the process. This is done by avoiding additional labeling during receiving and finished good creation. On the receiving side, leveraging vendor or manufacturer barcodes coming in the door. If that’s not possible, license plate barcodes can be used to meet the traceability requirement without labeling each case or component.
When it comes to finished goods, license plates and item+lot barcodes are both options that cut down scans. If you’re creating goods with an expiration date, we can automatically set the expiration date if you have item level shelf life settings. Proper planning along with smart item tracking can be the difference between making or losing money.
Production Reporting and Labeling
Gain insights into your plant using Microsoft PowerBI.
WithoutWire has embedded business analytics through reports and our warehouse management dashboard. From our reports menu, managers can view, export, and print their manufacturing reports. For example:
- Manufacturing transaction details by item, lot, and expiration date.
- Recall report for full cradle to grave coverage of what to recall.
- QA Hold Reports.
- Manufacturing jobs that are incomplete.
- Finished good analytics based on user and location.
- Inventory of finished goods based on manufacturing location and associated ship-to destinations.
We believe our customers are most interested in buying success when they engage with us and our focus is ensuring your process, workflows and integrations are fulfilled.
At WithoutWire, we know your WMS is a mission-critical asset, and that’s why for each implementation a team of experts is dedicated to your success. Project management rigor is applied throughout a professional services engagement, along with best practices in business analysis, system design, programming, and quality assurance. We follow proven process and use best in class technology solutions to align your needs to our expertise, for a UX that fits your business. Once we understand your specific needs, our team configures the product and utilizes the quick and easy Native Apps for Android and iOS to promote a simplified and rapid deployment for users.
As your trusted partner, we bring nearly 20 years of implementation experience to set your project up for success. WithoutWire’s integration capabilities combined with many different enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems, positions us well to ensure our platform connects to your other critical systems. We use trusted integration solutions like SmartConnect as well as our industry standard OPEN APIs to create simple and seamless connections.
In addition, we streamline connections in your trading partner relationships and tackle EDI and ASN flows with partners like SPS Commerce.
For your freight, postal, consolidator, and LTL shipments we utilize Pacejet’s modern shipping API’s.
Choose efficiency and implement LOGEN logic, providing solutions to optimize customer level cubing and pack out rules, all through simple API connections.
To ensure powerful dashboards and reports, we utilize Microsoft Power BI with SQL Reporting Services. Our team works with you to understand and leverage a library of standard reports and dashboard modules and also ensures you understand how to configure and create your own.
Scaling, Security, Monitoring with Microsoft Azure Cloud
Our platform is built on the Microsoft Azure Cloud foundation. Whether you're a small business or a multi-national enterprise, WithoutWire has the right solution for your organization. Looking to see warehouse performance using Microsoft Azure? Contact us now!
Whether you’re a small business, or a multi-national enterprise, we have the cutting-edge technology your organization needs. Azure provides a consistent, familiar, and stable environment on an unparalleled global scale that stretches across 30 regions worldwide to ensure top performance at all times. For example, Microsoft Azure enables the AccuWeather team to respond to 10 billion requests for crucial weather data per day.
Analyze Data and Share Insights on Any Device
Power BI dashboards provide a 360-degree view of key performance indicators (KPIs) in one place, updated in real time, and available on all Android, iPhone devices, and from your web browser.
With one click, users can explore and redesign the data behind their dashboards using intuitive tools that make finding answers easy. Looking to see warehouse performance using Microsoft Power BI? Contact us now!
WithoutWire has harnessed this power for providing world-class business intelligence within our inventory management solution. Sitting on Microsoft Azure, Power BI adds a level of business intelligence without equal.
Adaptable WMS Designed for Seamless Integration
By leveraging real-time communications and integrations with partners like Microsoft, users are able to remove time and paperwork necessary to enter job results. WithoutWire's advanced functionality and user interface allow the user to order, receive, process, and ship inventory. Androids, iPhones, and tablets are no longer off limits. By using native camera scanning or semi-rugged enclosures for rapid scan capabilities, each user has the ability to utilize their own device or leverage the tools that you have already invested in. Users are able to track inventory, report consumed and/or damaged parts, track returns and transfers, and improve delivery accuracy, just to name a few advantages of WithoutWire WMS.
Without question, WithoutWire Compatibility works on the right device for whatever the job.
And on top of that, we’re accelerating our movements into the devices of everyday life, like smartphones and tablets. If it’s already a part of life, it’s a simple, easy step to make it a part of work through WithoutWire compatibility options.
Rugged Handhelds and Forklift Mounted Tablets
With new innovations from Honeywell and Zebra, rugged devices are the most powerful scanning devices in rugged environments on the planet. They can withstand the most brutal abuse on the job. Since processing power and user experience are key, Android and iOS tablets can be mounted to forklifts and paired with Bluetooth scanners for a modern approach to inventory operations.
Consumer Phones are a great choice for outside of the four walls of a warehouse or manufacturing plant. Android and iPhones can also be great for management oversight and for fast visibility to inventory anytime. Temporary labor or volunteer activities are also a great fit for consumer phones.
Consumer Tablets are low cost options best suited for mounting on carts, forklifts, or pallet jacks. They are almost always Bluetooth paired to a scanner. Consumer tablets are mounted using industrial cases for protection and in some cases tied to the battery on forklifts and pallet jacks.
The inventory platform for anywhere.
Whether you're a global logistics provider, large retailer, or managing large scale disaster relief supplies, speed and agility to move goods no matter what the conditions are, is paramount.
Keep your mind at ease knowing our customer support team is standing by to assist.
From initial scope to go-live and beyond, WithoutWire’s development experts and knowledgeable support staff keep you on track with 24/7 support and live chat services.
- Contact 24/7 support staff in-App and in-Site to keep you focused on what matters.
- Constant contact with your designated Engagement Manager to track and coordinate implementation end-to end, promoting efficiency and consistency.
- Reference your specialized Product Consultant for all usage questions on the WithoutWire product for initial training and workflows.
- Dedicated White Glove WMS services available to elevate your implementation experience and leave the hassle to our SMEs.