Techs are paid to do their job, not to study software manuals. Android and iOS apps are easy to install and have minimal learning curve. Track and replenish truck inventory in real-time all in a secured communications platform using Microsoft Active Directory (AD).
Insight into techs, warehouses, and neighboring sources makes for happy customers.
Using their mobile device, field service technicians keep their inventory updated so everyone in the eco-system can review their part inventory. If they need a part, warehouse operators can be notified on their device immediately for fast delivery or pick up. Once a part is in the possession of the tech, inventory is automatically tracked to that tech location. Techs can do lookups from the main screen of the app by either searching by item description, item number, or scanning an item.
- We support single scan receipt of parts using our intelligent license plates.
- We support full receiving with scanning in the field for critical part tracking.
- Field replenishments can be triggered by external API calls, requests by a tech, or auto-replenishment levels managed through MIN/MAX settings.
- A typical process to move parts from a warehouse to a tech can see a 77% reduction in barcode scans using WithoutWire optimizations.
Techs are able to report consumed and damaged parts, track returns and transfers, and improve overall visibility of their job. Ensure customers receive accurate visibility of serial/lot numbers using built in validation. Using a mobile device, improve accuracy, tracking, and real-time visibility of your service job.
Consumption for Planned Jobs and Service Calls.
You get a user experience for the tech that is as easy to track as consumption.
Every type of consumption within a field service supply chain is created with optimal efficiency in mind. We support a variety of methods to collect information about part consumption.
- Planned Jobs with occasional needs for additional parts. We create the UI to suit this process.
- Break fix scenarios can involve large quantities of various parts. We make the part selection process very fast and easy to keep the tech’s using the app. An app that isn’t used is a waste of time and money.
- Instant access to visibility across the enterprise. Users can check for good or bad parts and request transfers from the warehouse or other techs.
- Returns provide the ability to collect a group of good and bad parts and return them back to a processing site. When these parts are combined with a return license plate, it makes receiving a snap.
Fluid movement of parts is key to efficiency and customer satisfaction.
Our transfer features have been through many years of refinement all aimed at handling various customer requirements. Field techs get inventory from many places; warehouses, deliveries, closet stock locations, customer staging locations, and even other techs. We support a variety of technologies to make it as simple as possible.
- Single scan site transfers make site movements with financial implications a breeze.
- Use tech lockers staged by warehouse staff for easy and secure pick up with single scan tracking that tells you exactly who and when the parts were picked up.
- Choose from no steps, single scan, or full inspection on the receiving side depending on your needs.
- Leverage In-Transit locations for parts that are on delivery trucks.
- We make the tech’s job even easier by providing a “GET” and “PUT” feature that removes unnecessary scans.
Quickly deal with the good, the bad, and the unknown.
Some key features that help you avoid losses are:
- Field comments created using voice recognition on mobile devices when typing is a non-starter.
- Comments show up during receiving processing by the destination receiver which speeds up appropriate handling.
- Returns can be associated with license plates for job tracking as well as QA holds for a group of parts with one click.
- Warehouse staff use WithoutWire kitting and job based manufacturing for end-to-end life cycle repair of parts.