Without a moment to spare, it’s time you learned what we can do for you.
Whether it’s warehousing and supply chain logistics, manufacturing or field services needs, we’re continually applying rigorous scientific research and development, every day, to adapt, adopt and provide up-to-the-minute improvements and potential for all of our products.
- Job Based Manufacturing
- WIP Replenishment
- Lots and Expiration Dates
- Production Reporting
Replenish Raw Materials at the Right Time with the Right Lots.
Whether using FIFO or FEFO methods to rotate inventory, WithoutWire can accommodate your needs. Provide management the assurance that your inventory will be consumed correctly and ensure customer satisfaction by increasing shelf life of delivered products.
Manufacturing Jobs with License Plate Activations
Created for Continuous Flow or Discrete Manufacturing Scenarios.
Manufacturing relies on accurate information about raw materials and finished goods. Whether you are producing machine parts with serial numbers or consumable food that requires lot or expiration date tracking, manufacturing jobs are executed with optimal scanning and inventory movements.
- Auto-stamp expiration dates based on finished good item shelf life settings.
- Single scan activation of finished good creation and simultaneous back flushing using license plates.
- Integrate picking to prep your manufacturing run with the right amount of inventory at the right time.
- Use replenishments with MIN/MAX levels to keep the process flowing.
- Designate certain items as continuous flow with automatic FIFO selection or require scanning of lots before production begins.
- Print a variety of license plate labels with barcodes for license plate, item numbers, and lots, expiration dates, or serial numbers.
Create Kits with One Click
Kitting is Manufacturing without the LP Activation or Picks.
Kitting is the process of creating any number of finished good items based on a Bill of Material that references the required components. Kitting can be used in combination with license plates for further traceability.
Kitting allows the ability to modify the raw material quantities as well as add additional lots, serial numbers, or expiration dates if needed. Printing labels are printed at the point of creation for finished good labeling needs.
If you need to make changes to the production quantities, kitting assembly maintenance allows you to make changes.
Moving Inventory to Keep Things Flowing
Without components staged for manufacturing, WIP becomes ZIP.
For many, the timing of movements for raw materials to manufacturing staging is a big part of high performance. To accomplish this we provide you a collection of tools to keep things flowing.
- View raw material needs directly from the kitting and manufacturing screen so action can be taken quickly.
- Manufacturing Jobs can create picks that direct staging to the appropriate manufacturing location.
- Manual Bin Moves can be used at anytime to handle more complex needs.
- Setup Replenishment MIN/MAX levels for a stream of constant inventory when some materials are very common to a manufacturing process.
Integrated with Intelligent Process Flows.
Traceability requirements can cost you a lot.
Often the requirement to lot track drives manufacturers to incur much more cost than they anticipate. The best way to deal with it is to intelligently manage the process. This is done by avoiding additional labeling during receiving and finished good creation. On the receiving side, leveraging vendor or manufacturer barcodes coming in the door. If that’s not possible, license plate barcodes can be used to meet the traceability requirement without labeling each case or component.
When it comes to finished goods, license plates and item+lot barcodes are both options that cut down scans. If your creating goods with an expiration date, we can automatically set the expiration date if you have item level shelf life settings. Proper planning along with smart item tracking can be the difference between making or losing money.
Recall Visibility to Production
Gain insights into your plant using Microsoft business intelligence tools.
WithoutWire has embedded business analytics through reports and our warehouse management dashboard. From our reports menu, managers can view, export, and print their manufacturing reports. For example:
- Manufacturing transaction details by item, lot, and expiration date
- Recall report for full cradle to grave coverage of what to recall
- QA Hold Reports
- Manufacturing jobs that are incomplete
- Finished good analytics based on user and location
- Inventory of finished goods based on manufacturing location and associated ship-to destinations