Warehouse Management: Receiving, Staging, QA, Put Away
Barcode incoming inventory only when it makes sense.
If you are barcode labeling everything that comes in the door, chances are high that our system can optimize labeling.
- We support multiple barcodes per item and receivers can add new incoming manufacturer barcodes while receiving from a mobile device.
- We support receiving in any UOM associated with an item while maintaining your base stocking unit.
- GS1 barcode support allows companies to eliminate multiple scans and data entry for lot or serial tracked items.
- We support barcode printing from our catalog of labels supplied by Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) for both thermal or laser printers.
- Receive without scanning is an option that you can turn on or off.
- Leverage Receiving license plates for reducing barcode label printing and easy put away to inventory locations.
Warehouse Management: Picking, Staging, QA, Packing
Be ready to pick up the pace when high volumes hit.
You only have so much labor, so make the most of it with optimization features that keep you in the black. Picking is usually the most important process in inventory processing science.
For most inventory centric companies, the outbound side of the inventory is not only where most companies generate their profit, but it’s also the most labor intensive.
- Pick each case and pallet in separate zones by separate individuals for fast parallel picks.
- Combine a set of picks into one wave set with options to auto-ship or move to packing with secondary QA check.
- License plates are automatically assigned during picks for optimal staging, packing, shipping, and site transfer receipts.
- Over 30 picking configurations to help you work the way you want.
- Short pick, unpick cancelled orders, or partially stage picks with a hold status.
- Auto-assign or manually assign orders in round robin fashion.
- Order picks with routes are automatically distributed in reverse stop order.
- FEFO, FIFO, primary pick, or hybrid models.
Warehouses, Customer Sites and Techs All Working Together
Site transfers are fun again. Would you settle for fast and easy?
You could say we’ve mastered the art of site transfers. Site transfers come in many flavors.
- Site transfers are generated by user requests, API integrations, or min/max replenishment templates.
- Support single scan license plate scans, or require full receiving processes.
- Handles automatic QA hold and over receiving.
- Use In-Transit locations to track inventory when it’s on the move.
- Combine multiple replenishment transfers into a single pick and receive.
- Full license plate support.
Smarter than the Average Pallet
License plates can transform
a scan-a-thon into a one scan wonder.
The concept behind license plates starts with the idea of a collection. If you can track a collection using a serialized identifier (license plate number), then you can use a single scan for movements and transactions against a collection of inventory. License plates not only bring efficiency in movements and transactions, but in QA processing and traceability reporting.
- Choose Pre-printed License Plates or print during an operation on the floor for additional label options.
- Mass LP holds for efficient hold management.
- Supports nested LPs.
- Translate license plates into UCC128 data for ASN shipping.