Batch Item Holds
Batch Item/Hold Maintenance allows groups of items to be taken off and put on hold through the web console. The function also allows for reason codes to be attached to these operations for reporting and tracking purposes later.
This feature is found in the Inventory Operations Tab > Item Tools > Batch Item/Hold Maintenance
- Enter the Item Number of the item you want to change the hold status.
- Press the Go button
- If the item type is not basic, then select the lot number/serial/expiration date from the drop down list to search for a particular item in inventory.
- Check the boxes in the left column of the item(s) that you would like to change the hold statuses for. Click the Select All link to Select All item(s) or Deselect All to deselect all checked boxes.
- Select the new hold status from the Hold Status drop down box.
- Select the hold status reason from the Hold Reason drop down box.
- Click on the Update button to execute the changes within the system.
To see how these Hold improvements can be used to quickly and effectively find and halt contaminated goods check out our Recall Video.