Overview of Inventory Holds
Below is an overview of inventory hold processes.
- Items with a Reject Hold Status or a QA Hold Status are not able to be picked, and the bins containing them are not listed among the available bins during the picking process.
- Items with a Manufacturing/MFG Hold Status are able to be picked, but the order will not be able to be shipped until the hold is removed.
- Items with an Active Hold Status are able to be picked and shipped normally.
- Items with a Reject Hold Status are only able to be transferred between Damage Bins and WIP Bins.
- Items with an Active/MFG/QA Hold Status can be transferred between any type of bin.
- Items with a Reject Hold Status or a QA Hold Status will display with a Red color fill when viewing the item in a Report.
- Items with a MFG Hold Status will display with an Orange color fill.
- Mobile Main Screen Scan
- Scanning an item with a Reject or QA Hold Status will display a red circle next to the item.
- Scanning an item with a MFG Hold Status will display an orange circle next to the item.
- An item in QA HOLD/Reject HOLD will not be allowed to be moved from the RCVBIN1.
To see how these Hold improvements can be used to quickly and effectively find and halt contaminated goods check out our Recall Video.