Placing Items on Hold while Receiving
Item Maintenance allows certain item characteristics to be modified. These characteristics are dependent upon your WithoutWire™ configuration.
This feature is found in the Inventory Operations Tab > Item Tools > Item Maintenance
- Enter the Item Number of the item you want to edit and click Search
- Click Edit link next to the item that you want to edit.
- Check/Uncheck the options you would like to change and/or select from the drop down lists for additional options.
- Item Type —shows “basic”, “lot”, “serial”, or “date”
- Inventory Tracking—allows for items not to be tracked in WithoutWire™.
- Verify Inventory – allows for items not to be tracked by quantity within WithoutWire™.
- Receiving Hold Status—Allows for automatic hold statuses to be applied to an item at point of receipt.
- Kitting/Manufacturing Hold Status– allows for automatic hold status to be applied during finish goods creation.
- Click Update link on the left side of the screen to save your changes.
- Click Cancel link on the left side of the screen to disregard your changes.