Kit Assembly Maintenance
Kit assembly maintenance will allow users to modify what raw materials were used in a kit (BOM) after it is created.
This feature is found in the Inventory Operations Tab > Manufacturing > Kit Assembly Maintenance
- Enter the License Plate that was created during the process and click GO
- Select the Item or finished good that was created.
- Confirm the kit description and quantity for that item, see image below.
- To modify an item from the Bill Of Materials, click on Edit
- Confirm the component you wish to replace and enter the item you wish to replace it with.
- Click Go
- Select the Bin Path where the new item is coming from.
- Enter the appropriate Lot/Serial/Exp. Date
- Enter the appropriate Quantity
- Click Submit Change to accept the replacement or Cancel to go back to Step 3