Knowledge Base of Inventory Science
Read our comprehensive documentation on how to maximize your WithoutWire.
Mobile Jobless Manufacturing
Job Based manufacturing on the mobile device, relates to manufacturing jobs that were previously created either manually through the Add Manufacturing Job process or through integration. Please review the manual processes of the Web Manufacturing Console and the Add Manufacturing Job posts as the following steps outline how a user will activate and convert the component items into a finished good.
- Before a user can process Job based manufacturing on the mobile device they must first be provided with the activating LP needed for the particular job. To find this information they must log into the Web Console and navigate to Inventory Operations > Manufacturing > Manufacturing Console.
- On this screen the user should press the Filter, and after they are redirected to a screen showing all available Manufacturing Jobs that have been created.
- The user at this point can press the Details button located on the far right of the line, for the particular Manufacturing Job they wish to activate. As suggested the user is once again redirected to a details screen outlining the various information that was entered when this Job was created; one of these details provided is the activation LP needed to complete this Job.
- After being provided this activating LP, the user should now log into their mobile device and navigate to the LP Operations tile in the WithoutWire mobile application.
- Once in the LP Operations screen the user is prompt to Scan or Enter the LP number that was provided.
- When the LP has been scanned, there will be two buttons that become active. Those being the ability to Activate Manufacturing and Destroy License Plates.
- Activating Manufacturing: This options allows the user to continue with the manufacturing process by activating the LP.
- Destroy License Plate: This option allows the user to delete the License Plate, and in turn canceling the Manufacturing Job.
- Next by pressing the Activate Manufacturing button the user is also granted 2 new options those being the following:
- After completion of the Activation of the LP