Setup App Users
All users must be entered into the WithoutWire™ system in order to have access to any of the system functionality. The User Maintenance tab is the location in which users may be added, user access can be modified, or removed.
To find the user maintenance tab, go to System Maintenance > Security > User Maintenance.
To Add a User:
- Click on the Add button.
- Enter the username in to the Username field. Keep in mind that specific users should be identifiable by this user name.
- Enter a valid email address in the Email field.
- Enter a 4 digit numerical PIN Number in the PIN field. For cloud customers, a password needs to be entered.
- Select the primary language from the Language dropdown for this user.
- Select the Shift the user will be working, if applicable.
- Enter the Work In Progress Bin Description in the Work In Progress Bin Description field. This field has a limit of 50 characters. For identification purposes it is best to use the username and include WIP at the end, for example, AdminWIP.
- The Work In Progress Bin Description field can be the same name as in Step 7 or another identifier that will help you know which bin you are referencing.
- Add the user to a group (See the Permissions and User Roles section) and click on the Save button.
- Add the user to the Site they will have access to.