Features for WithoutWire V7
Version 7, released April 2015, includes enhancements to many areas of the application. New capabilities include:
- Improved support for Expiration Dates – WithoutWire now supports two different types of expiration date tracking with the ability to auto generate expiration dates based on receiving date and shelf life per item.
- Support for Shelf Life for Outbound Operations – WithoutWire can warn or disallow picking of items that are outside of a required shelf life.
- International FedEx – WithoutWire support international shipments with FedEx.
- New Web and Rugged UI – The application look and feel has been improved to provide a more streamlined navigation model and modern look.
- Support for Barcode Acquisition for iOS – We have added the ability to dynamically add new manufacturing barcodes and map them to existing items for faster scanning without re-labeling items.
- GS1 Barcode Support – For Vendors that are using GS1-128 labels on their received items, we can utilize these barcodes for rapid data collection of lot numbers, expiration dates, and quantities.
- Ability to do Physical Inventory on iOS – Now you can use the iOS devices to perform physical inventory using the iOS device.
- Multi-Scan for Picking – Picking can now be configured to require scanning every item on the pick list quantity. If the quantity for a pick is 10, the operator will be required to scan 10 times. The feature is useful for high value items.
- Rapid Add Item for Receiving – Receiving multiple lots against 1 PO line has been improved for speed.
- Directed Put Away Support on iOS – Now users can see a list of locations for put away with the ability to override locations.
- Added Require Scanning at Receiving for iOS Configuration – A configuration has been added that allows an item to be scanned during receiving in order to generate receipts.
- Comments available for Inventory Adjustments on iOS – Comments can now be added during inventory adjustments for reporting requirements.
- Configuration Added to Change Quantity Default for Receiving – For customers that do not want to default receiving quantity to the quantity on the PO, we have added a new configuration that will force the user to enter a quantity instead of default it.
System Features for Dynamics GP Integrations:
- Vendor Returns – Now vendor returns can be generated from the Web Console by selecting a Vendor Return movement type in inventory adjustment with GP integration to the Vendor Returns module.